Tax season is looming and the hope for a hefty refund is on everyone’s mind. “What will I use my refund for this year?” The idea of taking a nice vacation or putting a down payment on a car is very tempting. However, it might be better to use this year’s refund to get ahead on your finances. Almost everyone has debt, whether it is a car loan, a mortgage, medical bills, student loans, credit card debt, or other kinds of debt that you pay for every month. You think of it as a regular thing to have to pay those bills every month. It doesn’t feel like a burden or even a debt since it’s all been factored into your regular monthly bills, but you are paying interest on every one of those loans. A boost like your tax return could help you pay down some of these debts and make all of your monthly bills lower. Hypnosis for debt resolution could help you make a plan and stick to it so that you can use your surplus to get ahead…and stay ahead.
Make a Plan
Before your visit with your hypnotherapist, it is a good idea to get your goals straight so that you have a clear plan to follow during your sessions.
- What exactly do you want to accomplish with your debt resolution?
- Are there any habits that contribute to your debt? (Smoking, hoarding, shopping, etc.)
- What cutbacks can you make in your life to help give you a surplus?
- Is there anything that you already do (like clipping coupons or shopping at discount stores) that you can do more of?
- What decisions led to the debt that you currently have?
Really think about your life and the reasons that you are in debt in the first place. Use the answers to these questions to discuss how to pay down your debts and get out of the hole you probably feel you have dug for yourself. This plan will be the ladder that you use to climb out, the way that you get back on solid ground. During your sessions, you can learn how to create a plan that keeps you from getting back into debt.
Once you’ve paid down some of your debts, you’ll be feeling really good about yourself and your decision. It’ll be really easy to ride that wave and spend any more surpluses that you may have on something frivolous. Stick to your plan! Focus and concentration hypnosis can help you stay on track. Talk to your hypnotherapist about the habits that hold you back from savings, the things that keep putting you into debt. Include this in your plan to resolve debt by learning to break those habits and move on to a better way of life.
- Quit smoking to save money on buying cigarettes.
- Curb your caffeine addiction and forgo that afternoon latte.
- Skip the late morning trip to the vending machines at work.
These things and more are habits that can be helped by hypnosis so that you can make the best plan to stay debt free.