As the weather warms up and the days are longer, it’s easy to want to spend more time outside. The sun makes us happy, especially after the cold of winter. Why not make that time productive and start up (or restart) a spring running schedule? Perhaps you’ve tried this in the past and find difficulties in sticking to your plan or in reaching your running goals. Sports hypnosis can help you get your body prepared for exercise and focus and concentration hypnosis can help you stick to your goals. There are other ways to make your spring running schedule more fun and ensure that it is productive.
When you think about running, it’s likely that you think about going around on a track for as many laps as you can handle or maybe running in your local park or some other footpath for runners in your neighborhood. That may seem boring to you or just entirely unappealing in other ways. You can make your running experience fun! Talk to your hypnotherapist about including these notions in your program for sports hypnosis.
- Run with a partner to help your motivation.
- Create music mixes that are fun and inspiring.
- Set goals of friendly competition with your running partner.
- Find a path with inviting scenery.
- Choose a destination for your run such as a favorite café or juice bar.
- Reward yourself for reaching your goals.
Perhaps your problem is motivation. Maybe your running form needs work and the improper technique is causing you pain. You could have had trouble reaching your goals in the past and this has discouraged you in the present. Sports hypnosis can help you with all of these things; giving you the tools that you need to correct your form and motivate you to be healthier.
Sticking to Your Goals
Getting motivated is only the beginning. After you get the jump start to run on a schedule, you have to maintain your focus in order to continue that schedule. Focus and concentration hypnosis can be included in your hypnotherapy treatment plan to help you stay on the path that you create for yourself and reach (or even exceed!) your goals.
- It’s important to stay positive!
- Remember that this is all about you
- Keep your goals clear with yourself and your hypnotherapist.
- Set modest goals at first so that you are better motivated to keep them.
- If you run with a partner, be sure to set our goals for yourself and not to keep up with your partner.
- Celebrate when you reach or exceed your goals!
You’ll be able to enjoy the upcoming spring season more than you ever did and rejuvenate your health along with the rest of your world as you watch the season renew nature. Running is an activity that can get you moving in more ways than one. Letting your hypnotherapist help you stick to a plan will help you feel good about your body and yourself.