A gap in communication between the conscious and subconscious mind exists in the minds of most people. You live your life the way that you believe you’re supposed to live. You wake up, have a cup of coffee, go to work, take care of the kids, have a beer with the game on Sundays or a glass of wine with your favorite movie buddies. This is what you have always done. You may not even be sure of how this routine came about or why you like to do the things that you do. Even stress is normal for you. It all becomes monotonous, slogging through the same routine day after day and you don’t know what’s wrong. You want to make a change but you don’t know where to start.
Your true desires and true happiness
This all makes sense to me but changing has never worked before! It is this thought, which acts as a barrier to the next step.
- Believe that a transformation is possible! You have trouble opening up to your partner and it’s hurting the relationship. You want to be more confident in your abilities at work. You can’t relax your mind and it gives you insomnia. You are having trouble moving on from the death of a loved one. These are some of the issues that can be addressed with the help of a hypnotherapist.
- Relax. A hypnotherapist is not a person who puts you under their control to change your mind. This is a person who helps you relax your mind, to help you see pathways that weren’t there for you to use before.
- Respond. Hypnosis s a two-way street. Your hypnotherapist may help you relax, is there to suggest new pathways for your mind to follow, but you have to be the one to walk down those pathways. This change is all about you.
My mind is too strong for hypnosis!
I’ve been to a hypnotist before and it doesn’t work on me. It’s only for the weak minded. This is a common misconception about hypnosis. Putting your mind in a trance-like state that makes your subconscious open to suggestion requires you to let someone else in, requires you to trust. Hypnosis will never force you to reveal things that you don’t want to reveal.
- Are you ready to make a change? Believe that it is possible!
- What is the purpose of seeking change for you? Visualize your goals. Be clear about the kind of transformation that you want to make.
Ultimately, hypnosis is about an opportunity for true change through a natural medium. Hypnosis can work on anything that the mind affects, from gaining the confidence to achieve your goals to the restructure of limiting ideas, developing new and healthy habits, even the simple change of intensifying positive ideas. Living with unnecessary stress in your life can greatly decrease the quality of your life. You don’t have to live that way! All it takes is making the decision to enact true and lasting change. See the new pathways into a better future, and let your hypnotherapist be the light that guides you.