When a person dreams, the subconscious has free reign. Every night, we work out the day’s issues by dreaming, reliving the day in a rearranged succession of events that can help us see the things we do in a new way…but not if we don’t remember what we dream about or don’t understand it. Lucid dream hypnosis can help you discover new things about yourself while you dream. Your hypnotherapist can teach you how to guide your dreams so that you can achieve the ambitions that you never thought were possible.
What is Lucid Dreaming?
A lucid dream occurs when the dreamer is aware that they are dreaming. A naturally occurring lucid dream does not happen often. With the help of your hypnotherapist, though, you can use your dream state to discover things about yourself that you never knew.
- Discover your inner strength. In your lucid dream state, you can learn about what makes you thrive. Your hypnotherapist can walk you through what you see in your dreams and help you find out about your best qualities. You can make those parts of you shine.
- Calm your daily anxieties. Confront your fears in your dreams and learn what is really stressing you out on a daily basis. In your lucid dream state, discover what lies behind those fears and anxieties and make every day happier and calmer.
- Make the most of your life. Use your dreams to get ahead at work or in your personal endeavors. By learning more about yourself, your goals, and what has stood in your way in the past, you can clear the metaphorical cobwebs of your life and move forward.
These are just some of the things that you can accomplish using lucid dreaming, with the help of your hypnotherapist.
What Do You Want to Achieve?
There are many things that can be achieved by lucid dreaming. “Self-discovery” is a wide topic. While there is a lot that you can learn about yourself, it’s good to have some idea of what you want to achieve with your lucid dreaming sessions. Hypnosis for self-discovery can change your life in a profound way. Deciding that you want to change your life is the first step to self-discovery. The next part is the tricky part, deciding how you want your life to change.
- What differences do you wish were true?
- What have you always wanted to achieve but never have?
- Do you dwell on specific issues from the past?
Talk to your hypnotherapist about what you want from your sessions so that you can get the most out of your lucid dreaming. All hypnosis is self-hypnosis; a two way street between you and your hypnotherapist. She can give you the tools that you need to continue lucid dreaming when you leave her office so that you can enact true change in your life that sticks.