Spring is on its way and that means that beach season is just around the corner. After all the snow days spent inside with hot chocolate and roasted marshmallows, you might be one of the many who is feeling like you’re not ready to walk along the water in a bathing suit. There’s still time to reclaim your beach body before the summer begins to beckon you to backyard barbeques and pool party fun. The gym is your first thought, and perhaps hiring a trainer to help motivate you to stay on track with your weight loss goals. The thought of that cost could be part of what holds you back from renewing your membership. Weight loss hypnosis could be the solution to your problems.
Shed Pounds and Gain Wealth
Anyone can work out. You don’t need all of the expensive equipment at the gym to get your cardio on and most people find that they can tone their muscles with at home exercises and a few inexpensive weight training items.
- A little bit of research can help you make your own home workout that can be done at any time.
- You won’t have to deal with other gym members looking at you or causing wait times on equipment that you want to use.
- Hypnosis for weight loss can help you stay on track and reach your goals.
- Personal trainers are expensive and not always effective.
- Your hypnotherapy sessions may be eligible for tax credit, costing you nothing for the guidance and assistance that would cost you much more with a trainer.*
Feel Good About Your Body
The summer sales are starting and you might be looking at the pieces on the racks with discouragement, thinking that you’ll never look as good in the skin-bearing summer styles as you want to look. Don’t believe that about yourself! Believe that you can do it!
- Visualize yourself in that awesome new swim suit or the sundress that you never thought you could pull off. The shorts that you always thought would make your legs look horrible or the t-shirt that you’re afraid will show off a beer gut cultivated through the holidays and football season.
- Let go of all of these negative thoughts about your body and imagine feeling good about the way you look, about being able to run along the beach and getting an energy rush from the endorphins that are released when your body moves.
- Weight loss hypnosis can help these visualizations become a reality. Your hypnotherapist can work with you so that all of the positive things that you want to believe about your body will be easier for you to accept.
Hypnosis for positive thinking will also help you maintain these visualizations once you reach your goals. This journey is all about you and when you leave your hypnotherapist’s office, you have to be able to utilize the tools that she has taught you so that you continue to feel good about yourself and keep the weight off for good!
*I.R.S. Tax Credit for Hypnosis You Can Get 100% Reimbursement for your Weight Loss and/or Smoking Cessation Hypnotherapy Programs with an I.R.S. Tax Credit! Tax laws passed for 2003 onwards mean you can get a tax credit that reimburses you 100% for money paid for smoking programs. You can also be reimbursed 100% for weight loss programs if you were advised by a physician to lose weight. This is a tax credit – not a tax deduction, so that means 100% credit on your taxes! The information below is presented as a courtesy from Academy of NLP & Hypnosis and is quoted from pages 12 and 15 of IRS Publication 502 year 2003. Stop-Smoking Programs You can include in medical expenses amounts you pay for a program to stop smoking. However, you cannot include in medical expenses amounts you pay for drugs that do not require a prescription, such as nicotine gum or patches that are designed to help stop smoking. Weight-Loss Programs You can include in medical expenses amounts you pay to lose weight if it is a treatment for a specific disease diagnosed by a physician (such as obesity, hypertension, diabetes or heart disease). This includes fees you pay for membership in a weight reduction group and attendance at periodic meetings. You cannot include membership dues in a gym, health club, or spa as medical expenses, but you can include separate fees charged there for weight loss activities. How to Report To claim the credit, complete Form 8885, Health Coverage Tax Credit, and attach it to your Form 1040 or Form 1040NR. Report the credit on Form 1040, line 67, or Form 1040NR, line 62, and check box c. You cannot claim the credit on Form 1040A or Form 1040EZ. You must attach invoices and proof of payment for any amounts you include on line 2 of Form 8885 for which you did not receive an advance payment. If you file your return electronically, attach the invoices and proof of payment to your Form 8453. Proof of payment may include a pay stub if insurance is through a spouse’s employment, a bank check, or bank statement for premiums that are automatically deducted from your account. If you claim this credit, you cannot take the same expenses that you use to figure your health coverage tax credit into account in determining your: Medical and dental expenses on Schedule A (Form 1040) Self-employed health insurance deduction, or Archer Medical Savings Account (MSA) distributions.