In so many ways, we are all searching. There are times when things happen and you just don’t know what to do. The world seems new again and it makes you afraid or nervous or even excited…and sometimes all at once. You might wonder how or why things happen to you. You might wonder how you were able to handle something horrible with ease and maturity that you never thought you possessed. There are answers to this introspection. When you discover past life experiences, you can let your curiosity run wild and learn things about yourself that you never imagined.
Who Are You?
That’s what it all comes down to, trying to figure out who you are and why you’ve made the choices that you have made in your life. The memory of past life experiences can help you see where you’ve been before your present life, shining a light on the path that you may take in the future.
- Transpersonal hypnotherapy is a tool that your hypnotherapist will use to guide you through your past lives, assisting you in finding out more about your present life.
- The journey to discover past life experiences is all about you. Your hypnotherapist will be your guide but she will be working with what you tell her as you re-live your past lives.
- Learn about why you do the things that you do, make the choices that you have made, and want the things that you want.
- The pathways that you have chosen and want to choose can be affected by what you learn from the memory of past life experiences. This can help you make an even better future for yourself.
What’s Your Next Step?
- You are looking for spiritual enlightenment.
- You want to learn more about yourself.
- You feel a need to see a deeper meaning in your life.
- You’re confused about why you do some of the things that you do and you want answers concerning this confusion.
- You’re curious about your spiritual path.
If any of these statements applies to you, then transpersonal hypnotherapy can help. You can discover past life experiences that can give you new meaning to the things you want to know about yourself. You have to want to know. You have to seek this out for yourself and trust your hypnotherapist to be your guide. In your relaxed state, she will lead you to find the memories that you never knew existed. From there, she will guide you through them so that you will be able to extract your memories to gain insight. When you leave your hypnotherapist’s office, you can use this information to help you continue to learn about your life and make decisions for the present.