Hypnosis for Brides
Coping with Grief and Loss
Dealing With Stress
Overcoming Sleep Issues
Working with Children
Phone/Skype Hypnosis Sessions
Our conscious mind only makes up a small portion of the total mind. As you can see, our subconscious mind is in control the majority of the time.
Hypnosis is a proven way to help you find new solutions, address negative feelings, alleviate your stress, strengthen your self-control, and develop healthy new habits.*
WITH THE POWER OF THE MIND YOU CAN:
· Feel worthwhile and self-confident
· Gain a happier home life; become a better husband, wife, parent, or friend
· Acquire the ability to relax completely in any situation
· Make better decisions
· Improve concentration
· Overcome procrastination
· Increase the quality of your emotional expression
· Reduce conflict and stress
· Promote health and well-being
· Regain your natural ability to sleep easily
· Sell yourself, your ideas, and your services with confidence and enthusiasm
· Increase your income
· Attract and maintain worthwhile friendships
· Discover your negative mental patterns and how they affect you
· Free yourself from hostility, resentment, fear of rejection
· Select your goals in life; chart your course for their realization
· Program your mind with positive mental concepts and success attitudes
· Develop the ability to construct mental images easily
· Develop and express awareness and intuition
*Indivdual results will vary. While hypnosis has many beneficial effects, it is not a substitute for appropriate medical attention. When dealing with physical and/or mental illness or disease, always consult a qualified physician or therapist.
Hillary is conveniently located in downtown Charleston, SC. However, if you live outside of the area, you can still work with her by calling 843-252-0573.
*Individual results will vary.